[seagrant-dev] Working waterfront backend?

Carr, Justin Justin.Carr at oregonstate.edu
Tue Feb 10 18:18:36 UTC 2015

Mark,

As far as finalized, product-release-ready data is concerned, no. Working Waterfront's backend is currently in staging mode, just like What's Fresh/Oregon's Catch was while we entered test data and ensured that the mobile app was able to interface with the API properly. Any data we enter at this point would be lost when we transition the backend to production mode.

As far as test data is concerned (checking that the fields we have made available are of the right type, have the right labels, etc.), the staging environment is almost ready to accept real or real-looking test data. If you have label feedback (As with What's Fresh/Oregon's Catch) that would be super helpful.

Ken,

Am I representing the state of the Working Waterfronts backend correctly?

-Justin