[seagrant-dev] Working waterfront backend?

Kennric kennric at osuosl.org
Tue Feb 10 18:55:22 UTC 2015

On 02/10/2015 10:18 AM, Carr, Justin wrote:

> Mark,
>
> As far as finalized, product-release-ready data is concerned, no.
> Working Waterfront’s backend is currently in staging mode, just like
> What’s Fresh/Oregon’s Catch was while we entered test data and ensured
> that the mobile app was able to interface with the API properly. Any
> data we enter at this point would be lost when we transition the
> backend to production mode.
>
> As far as test data is concerned (checking that the fields we have
> made available are of the right type, have the right labels, etc.),
> the staging environment is almost ready to accept real or real-looking
> test data. If you have label feedback (As with What’s Fresh/Oregon’s
> Catch) that would be super helpful.
>
> Ken,
>
> Am I representing the state of the Working Waterfronts backend correctly?

Yes, I believe so - the code is basically finished for Working
Waterfronts back end, there may be a piece or two we still need to
review and merge. Feedback on that will let us get any other minor
changes patched up quickly and we can push to production as soon as
everyone is happy with the staging code.

Ken