[seagrant-dev] What's Fresh apk (Oregon's Catch)

Evan Tschuy tschuy at osuosl.org
Tue Feb 17 20:29:17 UTC 2015

The bottom button is getting cut off. Is this due to my virtual buttons? It
might also be related to not expecting needing scrolling on a screen this
size.

It's also unable to get my location, despite having location services
enabled. I get a nice fancy navy blue Location Error.

This is a Nexus 4, running stock Android 5.0.1.

(Ignore my floating web browser.)

​