[seagrant-dev] What's Fresh apk (Oregon's Catch)

Carr, Justin Justin.Carr at oregonstate.edu
Tue Feb 17 20:38:18 UTC 2015

Evan,

I think you are correct, the app doesn’t expect that you need to scroll on the Home screen. Enabling scrolling should be a quick fix.

Getting your device’s location data is a more interesting/complicated problem. We have been having trouble with Phonegap’s Geolocation plugin on Android devices – it fires the success callback even if its data is of type null.

Were you able to install the Working Waterfronts app? Did its geolocation features work properly?

-Justin