[seagrant-dev] What's Fresh apk (Oregon's Catch)

Evan Tschuy tschuy at osuosl.org
Wed Feb 18 02:12:42 UTC 2015

As an Android user, the back button is ingrained in how to get around.
I don't press Back just willy-nilly, I press it to undo my action --
let's say I wanted to select Vendors and accidentally hit Products --
back. Want to run a new query -- back.

The way it is right now, every time I try to redo an action I leave
the app. To me, it's quite important.

To me, I feel like the idea behind this app is perfect for my father.
Right now, I fear he'd accidentally leave the app and not know why.