[Student-mentorship-committee] Student Policy Group Organization

Carr, Justin - CASS Justin.Carr at oregonstate.edu
Thu Aug 27 21:08:34 UTC 2015

Student Policy Group Members,

Now that I have some guidelines about using CASS time/monies and the tools to track our usage, we can set up a more regular system for involving the student policy group in creating the student employee agreement. So far, everyone I've spoken to has been most interested in selecting a single student representative from each CASS department to participate in our committee's short-term project: creating the student employee agreement. The current breakdown of the Student Policy Group looks like this:

CASS-OSL
Ian Kronquist
Lucy Wyman
Matthew Johnson
Elijah Voigt
Jeffrey Borcean

CASS-SoftDev
Jacob Broderick
Jackson Lango
Spencer Hubbard
James Schneideriet
Rikki Gibson

CASS-TL
Hayden Anderson

CASS-IoT
Tyler Gilbert

What do you need to do?
If you are representing any of these groups, your job is pretty simple: talk to your peers and us about what you want to see in the student employee agreement.

Who is representing you?

*         Test Lab

*          IoT - Tyler

*         OSL - Ian

*         SoftDev - Volunteer needed

SoftDev students: if you are interested in volunteering to help us with this work, please reply to this email stating your intent. If no one volunteers by our next meeting, I will select someone.

Thanks!

Justin Carr
Systems Development Engineer
Oregon State University - CASS: Software Development Group