[Student-mentorship-committee] Cancelled Meeting

Carr, Justin - CASS Justin.Carr at oregonstate.edu
Thu Sep 24 19:44:03 UTC 2015

Team,

Yesterday's meeting was cancelled due to low attendance; thanks and apologies to everyone who made it.

We need to get some kind of rough draft that covers all 4 divisions of CASS put together for the administrative folks to see in the next couple of weeks, but I am running out of ideas on how to schedule this thing.

Let's try again: please reply to this email with:

-          Your availability over the next two weeks

-          How much time you'll need to generate feedback on the posted outlines/full copies of the student employee agreement(s)

Thanks!

Justin Carr
Systems Development Engineer
Oregon State University - CASS: Software Development Group