[supercell-announce] Ganeti Web Manager Upgrades - July 16 10:00 PST (July 16 17:00 UTC)

Daniel Takamori pono at osuosl.org
Mon Jul 15 18:56:02 UTC 2013

Service Affected: Ganeti Web Manager - ganeti.osuosl.org
ganeti-supercell.osuosl.org

The Ganeti Web Manager interface, not the virtual machines, will be down
for an upgrade tomorrow for an estimated 2-4 hours.  This will only affect
ganeti.osuosl.org and ganeti-supercell.osuosl.org but the virtual machines
will remain on and so will VNC access.

Outage Window:  July 16 10:00 PST (July 16 17:00 UTC) -  July 16 14:00 PST
(July 16 21:00 UTC)

With the recent transition to new hardware and a newer version of Ganeti,
we need to upgrade the version of Ganeti Web Manager to both fix some new
bugs, new features, and some interface tweaks which will be introduced.
If you know you'll need access to the GWM interface let us know and we can
work something out.

Thanks for your understanding,
-Daniel Takamori