[supercell-announce] Supercell1 rebuild complete

Justin Dugger jldugger at osuosl.org
Tue Jun 10 23:08:49 UTC 2014

We've restored supercell1, and returned it to the Ganeti cluster. All
VMs running on supercell1 previously have been recreated with base
images as configured in Ganeti; any customizations you have made have
been lost.

Any SSH keys uploaded to GWM have been reinstalled as part of this
process, but package upgrades are likely required on all VMs.

Justin Dugger
Senior Systems Administrator
OSU Open Source Lab